HIPS is cream white and easy to process. It has excellent dimensional stability, high impact strength and high rigidity. The impact strength is seven times greater than the GPPS. HIPS is often used as food containers, food trays, antistatic trays, playing cards, packaging partitions, petri dishes, refrigerator inner walls and internal parts and advertising boards.
Ta Fu Chi Plastic provides HIPS sheet with customized sizes, specifications and color options. OEM and ODM are welcome to cooperate and contact, and look forward to becoming a partner with you.
- Good impact strength.
- Good toughness.
- Meets environmental requirements.
- Good water resistance and is often used as a waterproof material.
- Easy to process and has good formability.
- Easy to dye and has good printability.
- Low water absorption and can still maintain its mechanical properties and dimensional stability in a humid environment.